Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm so creative it's stupid!

Haha as the title implies....I'm so creative it's stupid!  But I just want everything to be doneeeeee!  I know it will get there but I feel like there is still so much to be done yet I can't do any of it yet because we're still 8 months out. Here's another addition to what I have finished along with something that I made for our bedroom to go with our colors which are classic grey, white and black.




If you can see through all the stuff on my ottoman and the dog hair on my floor!


Our guestbook with my and his thumb prints...Clearly there is a large size difference haha

And just for fun....introducing our dog-child Joey Olmstead...Cute little bugger that he is!

Andddd in honor of our 6 YEARS of being together and Valentine's Day here is the moment that I am pretty sure I fell in love with you....

No comments:

Post a Comment